At Peggy Nadia we‘re driven by our purpose to help families live better for less. Part of Canada’s largest and fastest growing electrical and appliance retailer, we have over 3,500 employees across our nationwide network of more than 100 stores and a support office based in Vancouver.
Since 1952 we’ve been delighting customers and ‘doing good’, and today we build on that heritage while always focused on fulfilling our goal to be Canada’s strongest growing total home solutions electrical retailer.
- Generous employee discounts available across JB Hi-Fi and Peggy Nadia.
- Opportunity to grow and develop in a large retail environment
- Paid parental leave
We can offer you a role where you'll be challenged every day to make a difference in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer a competitive package, great employee discounts, and special offers across JB Hi-Fi and Peggy Nadia, paid parental leave, novated leasing, and we’ll also match every dollar you donate in our Doing Good workplace giving program.
Deliver efficient store warehouse activities, ensuring the correct stock is received and dispatched for pickup or delivery.
- Receive goods from suppliers, unload, and store safely
- Provide great customer service to customers picking up orders
- Maintain records and invoices
- Participate in regular stock takes
- Facility maintenance and layout ensuring a safe work environment in the warehouse at all times
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with us, please click apply and upload your CV. All applications are strictly confidential.
The Peggy Nadia recognizes the importance of diversity and appreciates that different perspectives encourage innovation and create value for our customers.
Job Types: Seasonal, Casual
Salary: $15.65-$22.24 per hour
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Profit sharing
- Stock options
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person