Being a part of BrokerLink, means you live our values: to act with integrity, be respectful of others, have a customer-driven mindset, strive for excellence and always treat others with generosity. These values drive our diversity and inclusion efforts to ensure a respectful and inclusive work environment is present.
We want like-minded individuals who want to provide the highest level of customer service, who carry themselves with utmost professionalism.
We want to invest in you! Your success is our success and our purpose of “we’re here to help people” is what motivates us to keep the amazing talent we attract, for a long time. We want to bring out the best of all our team members! Offering countless opportunities to grow and an environment which values our most important assets, you, our team members. We have over 200 offices across Canada, ask us about our flexible work arrangements!
We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join BrokerLink and work out of our Halifax, NS office on a Permanent FT Basis.
What the Role Entails:
- Support the day to day administration of Human Resources activities
- Maintain reports and tracking of a variety of initiatives within the HR function
- Develop and maintain resource material and information
- Resolve minor employee issues in conjunction with the HR Consultants
- Assist with the interpretation of Company policies, procedures and programs
- Assist with developing and proposing improvement to policies, procedures, and programs
- Act as a resource on HR projects as assigned
The Successful candidate will have:
*If you feel you have the equivalent skills, please apply*
- 1-3 years related experience in an administrative role, preferably within a Human Resources Department.
- University degree and/or College Diploma in Human Resources Management
- CHRP designation or actively working towards the designation
- Very strong writing, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet all deadlines
- Professional and friendly attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Self-directed and independent, but also experienced in working effectively as a member of a team
As part of our employee promise, here are some of the many perks of working with us:
- Flexible health and dental insurance benefits package
- Personal Spending amount to invest in your healthy lifestyle
- RRSP - Registered Retirement Savings Plan with Company matching
- ESPP - Employee Share Purchase Plan (TSX:IFC) program with matching aspect
- ‘Dress for your day’, dress according to your daily schedule
- Competitive compensation package with bonus aspect
- Employee discount program, including Apple, Bell, Rogers and more!
- Paid Time Off in the form of: Personal days, Volunteer days, Exam/Study Time, Jury Duty and starting at 3 weeks of vacation per year!
- Working for an employer who is regularly recognized as one of Canada’s best employers such as Kincentric 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
BrokerLink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment which embraces our diversities and sees them as our strength! We want to foster a workplace that makes all our team members and customers feel welcome and appreciated.
Discover more about BrokerLink! Visit our new dedicated Webpage - https://www.brokerlink.ca/campaign/discover-brokerlink
At BrokerLink, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!