People & Culture Coordinator
FGC Health LP owns, operates, and services independent pharmacies, medical clinics, home health care, and ambulatory care agencies. We connect healthcare businesses to our proprietary open-source technology platform, which enables health care professionals to practice at the top of their license along with providing a more connected and engaging experience for patients.
Our mission is to become a leading consumer health services organization. We strive to positively influence individual and community health outcomes, perfectly pairing the benefits of our innovative technologies to our patients’ health needs. We address and fill the gaps in care that exist today, to shape a better tomorrow.
As the People & Culture Coordinator for FGC Health, you are responsible for supporting organization change and providing support to the teams with employee relations, recruitment, rewards & recognitions, policies, procedures, onboarding, offboarding, health and safety, and compensation. You will provide administrative and operational support and be the first point of contact for all employees.
This role will report directly to the Co-Founder & Vice-President and will support and drive results through:
- ·Provide first line guidance and support to our employees and people leaders by determining their needs and urgency, finding solutions and escalating as needed.
- Support people leaders as needed in the execution of P&C policies and programs
- Develop the people & culture department; responsible for performance management with people leaders, talent development, onboarding/offboarding, recruitment activities, employer brand and employee engagement
- Maintain P&C systems and employee records ensuring all information is updated in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Responsible for reporting and providing metrics on employee engagement, performance, recruitment, etc.
- Work with payroll to ensure compensation and benefits are aligned
- Coordinate and collaborate with team to develop/revise programs, policies, and procedures to support management’s ability to achieve continuous improvement and operational excellence, creating a strong working environment and positive culture
- Build and maintain relationships with employees and management team
- Foster an engaged workforce by developing and implementing initiatives to improve morale and employee satisfaction
- Completing other administrative tasks as required
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Post-secondary education in human resources, business administration, or other relevant field or equivalent combination of education and work experience in human resources
- CHRP or CHRL designation is an asset (or working towards one)
- Minimum 2 years experience in a generalist role
- Health Care industry knowledge (asset)
- Demonstrated working knowledge/experience with employment & labour law/legislation (across Canada specifically BC, AB, MB, ON), equity, human rights, performance management, and employee relations
- Knowledge of compensation practices, recruitment, and employee engagement
- Experience using ADP (or similar HR/payroll system)
- Intermediate working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Teams.
- Experience reporting and analyzing data
- Experience working in fast-paced, complex environment with various locations
- Highly driven and motivated, ensuring deadlines and needs are being met in a timely manner
- Able to work under pressure and changing work environments
- Organized, and able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to think proactively, critically and independently to make well informed decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build trust and engage at all levels within the organization
- Fluent in using social media such as Indeed, LinkedIn
- Strong relationship builder, able to work with diverse groups of people
FGC Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We appreciate and thank all applicants in advance for their time and interest in FGC Health. Should we select you to undergo a selection process for this opportunity we will contact you directly, either by email or phone. To learn more about FGC Health, please visit www.fgchealth.com
Job Type: Full-time
- What salary range are you seeking?
- Human resources: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person