Cirrus Consulting Group is North America’s preeminent commercial real estate and office lease negotiation firm for dentists, doctors, and veterinarians.
We are looking for a highly driven Marketing & Event Manager to join our rapidly growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is unique in its field that provides an incredibly valuable service to its clients. In addition, you will be working in a dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment with great culture and excellent working conditions.
- 29+ Years in Health Care Real Estate Consulting.
- Blue ocean opportunity - the ONLY firm of our kind in North America.
- Hyperspecialized in Dental / Medical / Vet Office Lease Negotiations – no direct competition.
- 4.9 Star Google Rating with a household name in dentistry.
- Fortune 500 Lead Source Partners.
Compensation: Starting at $70,000.00 per year
We are looking for a passionate, and progressive Marketing & Event Manager looking to take our business to the next level. This individual will support Cirrus by implementing and evolving the marketing strategy, the online presence, and social media platforms, managing, and coordinating campaigns and projects, and all marketing automation tools. This role will creatively align the company vision of developing a strong brand identity across all platforms.
- Build on the reputation and continually expand channel partners and client reach.
- Coordinate and manage projects.
- Focus on lead generation as a result of all marketing efforts.
- Support and promote over 60 effective credited Seminar and Webinar events annually.
- Expand and build social, campaigns, SEO, and blogs.
- Leverage WordPress, HTML, Salesforce, Constant Contact, and Adobe resources.
- Connect and expand support with exceptional Fortune 500 partners.
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Event and Project management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is an asset.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Marketing, or other relevant programs.
- Experience developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with company partners, vendors, etc. professionally and comfortably.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Understands the disciplines required to drive traffic via email marketing, marketing automation, link-building, SEO, PPC, etc.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines, show initiative, ambition, and manage stress.
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot marketing automation systems is an asset.
- Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite experience (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver).
- Proven knowledge of communication principles, media, marketing techniques, and writing skills.
- Creative, strong work ethic, motivated, with proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with a keen desire to make an impact.
Perks and Benefits:
- Industry competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Hybrid work model.
- Comprehensive onboarding experience.
- Continuous training and coaching.
- Highly collaborative working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Are you willing to work in a hybrid setting from Downtown Toronto, ON?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Salesforce.com: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (required)
- Event Coordination: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person