Program Manager, PMO
Life at Samsung Ads
We are proud to build a world class organization that thrives on: Collaborating closely, problem-solving, empowerment, breaking new ground and adapting quickly to a rapidly evolving industry. We are looking for a long-term 18 months Program Manager, PMO!
As a 2023 "Montreal's Top Employer", we offer a hybrid work environment made easy for you with practical perks, commuting and lunch benefits.
- A competitive compensation package, including a performance based incentive plan
- A very generous and broad ranged personal & healthcare spending program
- 100% company-paid comprehensive health & dental coverage; you can choose the option(s) that best suits YOU
- Minimum 21 days of paid time off and so much more!
- Access to free learning and development opportunities
- Amazing discounts, tons of social activities and various other extras!
- Onboarding framework which ensures you're set up for success from Day 1
- Giving back program which includes donation matching & volunteering including a paid volunteer day
If you wish to know more about us, please visit www.samsungads.ca
About this role
The Program Manager will play an essential role in providing program and project management services to all teams across the Samsung Ads organization. By balancing swift execution with attention to detail, they will work in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders to deliver complex, cross-functional programs and projects in scope, on time, and on budget.
The Program Manager will work under the Global Platform Operations (GPOPS) Project Management Office and will contribute to the development of the strategic planning and execution process that impacts the organization over the long term.
- Manage programs and projects throughout the program lifecycle – from initiation to closing. Define the program governance.
- Own the end to end program delivery; create program/project plans, define and track deliverables, monitor and control deadlines, budgets, and all other program activities
- Partner closely with stakeholders to define scope, goals, and deliverables in alignment with business objectives and drive collaboration with cross-functional teams across multiple geographies.
- Lead project workshops, status meetings and all other related activities ties to each project phase; share meeting minutes and follow up on action items.
- Manage communication of program status, key milestones, and business value delivered to Samsung Ads leadership and other internal stakeholders
- Coordinate deliverables with inter-related dependencies across projects.
- Proactively manage risks and challenges, take corrective measures, and escalate as required
- Identify and lead process changes for continuous improvement across project and program management practices
- 8 to 10 years of experience in project management, planning and portfolio management, including managing complex and multiple projects with cross-functional teams
- Excellent business acumen and ability to work with various business functions (Finance, HR, IT, Security, Services, Product & Engineering, Sales, Legal)
- Proven knowledge of project and program management methodologies and practices
- Experience reporting program performance to executives
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence others and facilitate workshops and presentations coupled with strong leadership, organizational and time management skills.
Quebec Language Clause
This role demands for the individual to work on global/large scale projects and to assist, regularly, clients across Canada and the United States as well as with teams outside Québec; and therefore, requires that the incumbent is able to also speak/write in English.
Diversity and inclusion
Samsung Ads is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or have any questions during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: [email protected].