Who we are:
West-Wood Industries manufactures high quality, custom wood windows and doors, sold throughout Canada and the United States under the brand name Norwood Windows & Doors. We mill our own wood onsite and are proud of our quality products.
Our facility has over 250,000 sq ft of floor space spread across six buildings where we transform raw lumber into custom doors and windows.
We are proud of what we do! Visit www.norwoodwindows.caor check out our YouTube page (@NorwoodWindowsDoors).
What You Can Expect in the Role:
- Ensure products meet industry standards for performance and structural integrity.
- Monitor the manufacturing process to ensure products are efficiently produced according to design specifications.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve product performance and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with department managers to facilitate effective interdepartmental cooperation.
- Establish close working relationships with procurement and vendors to select and utilize critical components.
- Provide technical expertise and support to manufacturing and field issues including customer interactions.
- Adapt and refine processes and protocols for various software and development techniques to align them with business requirements.
What You Bring:
- Accredited Professional Engineering designation in Canada. (required)
- Knowledge of product design and development in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Leadership experience managing a technical team.
- Track record of developing new and improved products.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Manufacturing experience, particularly in windows and doors (asset).
- Knowledge of advanced design methods, practices, and principles (asset).
- Experience leading and facilitating training (asset).
- Familiarity with 3D modeling software and testing equipment (asset).
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Casual dress code
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (dental, health & drug coverage)
- Life and AD&D Insurances
- On-site parking
We are looking to fill this role right away! Resumes will be assessed as they are received. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scoudouc, NB E4P 3P8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- English (required)
- French (preferred)
Work Location: One location