Come join Sterling Fire Protection Services, where our passion for safety and commitment to excellence unite. As a leader in the fire protection industry, we are dedicated to safeguarding lives and property through our unwavering commitment to fire safety. If you're driven by a commitment to excellence, have a passion for making a difference, are dedicated to upholding the highest quality of work, and are eager to be part of a forward-thinking organization that values expertise, teamwork, and continuous growth, then join us in our mission to provide top-tier fire protection services that set the standard for safety and security. We don’t just fight fires - we ignite your career!
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Sales Administrator to support our sales team in achieving their goals and providing excellent customer service. The Sales Administrator will play a pivotal role in managing administrative tasks, coordinating sales processes, and ensuring seamless communication between various departments and stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills, exceptional communication abilities, and the capacity to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
Who You Are
- Excellent at written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional with interpersonal relationships and customer service.
- Detail oriented.
- An organizing guru.
- Dedicated to achieving results and tasks in a timely manner.
- Excited by collaborating with a team.
- Known as being a positive and upbeat person.
- Someone who lets stress roll off your shoulders.
- Technically proficient.
What You’ll Do
- Verify orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details with a high degree of accuracy.
- Contact customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records, including upcoming renewal dates and associated recurring services.
- Create jobs in Service Trade and set up recurring services as needed.
- Send parts requests for jobs and follow-up on status.
- Assist service department and accounting with setting up customer accounts, including credit applications and purchase order requirements.
- Receive and maintain purchase order records within databases.
- Maintain internal Service Trade workflow tags.
- Expedite orders as needed.
- Direct feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Support the sales department with other administrative tasks, as requested by manager.
- Identify new leads based on Service Trade database and perform inside sales by creating and reviewing quotes.
- Liaise with scheduling & invoicing on behalf of the sales department.
- Compile monthly sales reports.
What You Need
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to speak English fluently.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Experience with industry software such as Service Trade, or similar (nice to have).
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software such as Google Workspace.
Sterling Fire Protection Services is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any of these factors. We encourage individuals from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and join us in our mission to enhance fire safety and protection for all.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$28.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T5S 0A2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)
- Administrative: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person