Looking for a New Challenge? Look no further than Performance Ford! Performance Ford is a proud member of the Rafih Auto Group and is looking to grow and expand its business in the greater Windsor area! To do this, Performance Ford is searching for a Parts Advisor! If you have Parts Advisor experience, a dynamic personality, a great worth ethic and have an organized approach to your daily life than you have what we are looking for as we can teach you the rest!
A Career with Us Offers:
· Top Wages & CSI Bonus component, Benefits Program
· Parts Advisor – Salary + Commission based payplan
· On-going Training and Professional Development Opportunities
· A Professional atmosphere, great working conditions, dynamic leadership
- Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
- Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials,and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information in a courteous and cheerful manner.
- Assists technicians at the back counter, ensuring that the Tech presents a hard copy of the Repair Order with the appropriate lines/complaints when requisitioning parts.
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provides high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Notifies the service advisor and the customer when special ordered parts have been received.
- Notifies the body shop when all parts have arrived and when they will be delivered.
- Pulls orders for delivery to body shop, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number.
- Follows up on back-ordered parts.
- Verifies will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
- Replenishes assigned inventory daily.
- Assists outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Ensures that all charge sales are signed by the customer.
- Ensures that all customers receive their copy of the invoice.
- Issues credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
- Issues and tracks requested shop tools to technicians.
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
· Great personality and very organized
· Customer satisfaction focused on CSI results
Rafih Auto Group offers a great compensation package including Health Benefits, a great working environment, professional development training and opportunity for advancement in one of Canada’s largest automotive dealership groups.
Rafih Auto Group has accommodation processes and policies in place and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource office so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation to be put into place before you begin your employment.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Windsor, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Automotive Parts: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person