Thos. R. Birnie & Sons is an original family owned company that has been providing service to the Hamilton and Golden Horseshoe communities for 100 years. We specialize in residential plumbing and drain services. Our team is dedicated to enhancing the lives of the people we meet daily, and we have been for generations! Check us out by visiting our website: www.birnie.pro
We are currently looking for a
motivated outside Sales Representative
to join our sewer sales team. In this role you will go to pre-scheduled appointments in residential homes, listen to the needs of our customers, and work with them to determine the best sewer repair or replacement services we can offer to meet their needs.
Key job tasks include:
Compensation and Benefits
- Attend, follow up on, and close company provided pre-qualified sales leads and opportunities.
- Build customer relationships, selling the right products and services.
- Create sales estimates that are clear and accurate, which can be easily transferred to the installation team.
- Be available to attend sales appointments when clients are available, including some evenings and weekends.
- Help set company sales plans and propose ideas to achieve & exceed sales goals.
- Participate in training and regular sales meetings to continue to grow as a sales professional.
Skills & Qualifications
- Competitive compensation. Base salary plus commission pay structure.
- Pre-Qualified sales leads. No cold calling!
- Health & dental benefits.
- RRSP plan with company match.
- Training resources and support from an experienced team.
- Technology and online software - very limited paperwork.
- Company provided uniforms and work boot reimbursement.
- Yearly company events
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Holds a valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract (required).
- Has previous outside sales experience (preferred).
- Is self-motivated, with a strong desire and ability to close the sale.
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is willing to learn and follow a proven sales process.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
Equal Opportunity Employer