Position: Customer Service Representative
Company: Freedom Concepts Inc.
Freedom Concepts has been imagining, designing, and building adaptive bicycles for the special needs community for 30 years. We pride ourselves on manufacturing the highest quality products and delivering the best customer experience in our industry. Freedom Concepts is passionate about empowering communities and inspiring others to do the same! Our approach is hands-on, and allows us to deliver unique, tailored solutions – one person at a time. We are still a relatively small company, but are growing year-over-year and are looking to add even more talent to our team!
If you are searching for that next great opportunity to grow your skillset and lean on your experience – all while making a real difference in some deserving families’ lives – then this is the job for you!
The Customer Service Representative is the go-to person for processing customer orders and transactions. They will work largely in an administrative capacity to maintain and further develop existing processes within the company. The successful candidate will have great overall communication skills, an ability to prioritize / persevere through interruptions, and above-average problem solving abilities. This role is a challenging one that requires a high-attention to detail, collaborating with your peers, and excellent natural administrative qualities.
· Provide a great customer experience by being the primary point of contact for customers and salespeople placing orders.
· Respond to all questions about price, availability, delivery, returns, and warranty.
· Leverage technology for all day-to-day tasks and activities (heavy email and CRM software use),
· Process orders in our CRM system, ensuring accuracy for shipping / billing locations, pricing, product specifications, etc.
· Charge credit cards for customers, provide receipts, order confirmations, and tracking information to customers on a daily basis.
· Maintain customer account and order records in the software system by routinely adding important notes and items of communication so that the entire team can be in the know.
· Answer inbound phone calls and assist customers with their requests and respond to inquiries.
· Update and maintain customer records in CRM to ensure an accurate and up-to-date database for years to come.
· Work closely and collaboratively with both the Sales and Marketing teams, building relationships and trust with each respective team member,
· Work with others to manage and resolve customer concerns, identify / escalate issues to supervisors as required.
· Work with Accounting on Accounts Receivable and collecting from customers as needed.
· Communicate with Production on any special rushes / requests surrounding current orders.
· Other duties as assigned.
Why Choose Freedom Concepts?
· Fast-paced environment and endless opportunities to learn and grow
· A small, local company doing big things with a family-oriented environment
· Group benefits plan including health, dental, and life insurance
· RRSP plan with company matching program
· Paid vacation, on-site parking, and casual dress
· Regular company events throughout the year
Physical / Environmental Requirements:
· The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
· Must be able to sit / stand for long periods of time at a desk.
· Freedom Concepts is located inside the Perimeter, but unfortunately outside of city services such as Transit. Therefore, owning your own vehicle and having reliable transportation is strongly encouraged.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
· Excellent administrative skills and organizational habits.
· Must be punctual, attentive to details, and have a high degree of integrity.
· Previous experience in a job that required intensive computer work (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc).
· Experience with a CRM (customer relationship management) system is an asset.
· Developed time management, planning, and prioritization skills.
· Above average critical thinking and problem solving skills. Adept at solving puzzles and enjoys complex scenarios.
Salary / Wage Range:
· To be discussed during the interview process and will be dependent upon years of experience and the specific skillset the successful candidate is bringing with them.
Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada and have a valid driver’s license. If you think you are the right fit for this position and would like to join our team, please apply with your Cover Letter and Resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment opportunities with us, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person