Charlotte's Rose inn is seeking an experienced Server / Housekeeperto join our team. Job would include and not be limited to: housekeeping, serving.
- Part-time with potential for full-time (20-30 hours per week)
- Flexible days
- Office hours are typically from 7:30: AM to 18:00 PM, but may vary based on business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the hotel’s guest accommodations, concierge services, and other areas of the property.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work environment at all times.
- Follow all local, state, and federal regulations related to occupancy and access to facilities.
- Responsible for following all local, state, and federal regulations related to security access at the hotel.
- Responsible for following all operating procedures related to room access and room inventory management.
- Responsible for following all operating procedures related to food service management.
Competencies To perform the job successfully, an Accommodation Manager must have the following competencies:
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to speak, read, write and demonstrate basic math skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage time effectively.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
Expected hours: 20 – 30 per week
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Charlottetown, PE C1A 1K3 (preferred)
Ability to Relocate:
- Charlottetown, PE C1A 1K3: Relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person