Your expertise shapes our business
At the CWB Group, we find fulfillment and inspiration knowing that we are performing meaningful and purposeful work. Every day is a new adventure with opportunities to learn from industry leaders and, most importantly, from each other. When you join the CWB Group, you become part of a diverse and inclusive, tight-knit team passionate about making a global impact.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
The CWB Group believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented employees from a diverse candidate pool.
Work with us and achieve your career goals
For over 75 years, our employees have been the backbone of our business, driving our success and extraordinary reputation. We challenge our employees to take charge of their careers and provide growth opportunities, tools and resources to reach their goals.
What to expect:
The Bilingual Account Executive, ISO Registration and CSA Standards role is responsible for meeting and/or exceeding revenue targets for the CWB Registration product (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and CSA Standards) and services lines to new and existing clients. This includes developing strategies to sell CWB products and service into new industries and markets. This position will require someone with outstanding communication skills, strong presentation skills and a passion for selling CWB Group product and service lines.
- Identify and execute opportunities within new markets and/or industry segments to generate sales revenue
- Develop Registration and CSA Standards strategies to enter into new markets and/or industries, developing proposals/sales strategies and tactics as required to close new business
- Network with industry contacts and keys stakeholders to stay current on the needs of the welding and joining industry, ensuring new business opportunities are quickly identified and action plans put in place to address the needs of the industry
- When appropriate, work with other members of the sales team, operations, and marketing group in executing on new business opportunities and / or securing sales for that region
- Develop the annual sales plan for the region, setting revenue targets and other sales metrics
- Grow the client base through the systematic solicitation, qualification, quotation and contracting process
- Investigate and pursue all opportunities to expand the services and programs offered to current client base
- Identify potential new clients within existing markets, develop strategies to win their business, develop sales pitches accordingly
- Negotiate contracts and rates with existing and new clients.
- Respond to client inquiries, RFQ’s
- Follow up with clients on the delivery of services and programs to ensure client satisfaction
- Conduct presentations, seminars, attend trade shows to promote and build awareness of our services and products
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the welding and Registration community through building relationships with key associations and consultant practices
- Advocate on behalf of the CWB Group, clearly communicating value of CWB programs and services
- Management of Product and Customer Service Delivery:
- Providing registration, and CSA Services as required in a professional and effective manner in accordance with the company’s guidelines
- Follow up on open opportunities entered in CRM and quotes sent to potential clients
- Submit regional monthly activity and sales report
- Engage in monthly/quarterly Sales Department conference calls
Other duties as assigned:
This position reports to the Manager, Sales and primarily works remotely from their home office in Canada. CWB has adopted a remote-first working model, where employees will work from their home office, servicing the client within their specified areas either remotely or in person. We are embracing radical flexibility, where employees are encouraged to work a schedule that works best for them, their team, and their clients.
What you bring to the table:
- Bilingual in English & French
Post-Secondary Education Business, Sales and Marketing or
Equivalent working experience; Knowledge of ISO Quality standards and CSA Standards
5 Years of progressive Sales Experience
Outside Sales and/or business development.
Welding and joining industry experience
Sales experience within the service sales industry
Identifying and acting on new business opportunities within new markets
Proven background in building and maintaining solid relationships
Responding to RFQ’s and developing customer quotations
Setting annual sales metrics and targets
Ability to interact with people at all levels within the organization
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Strong presentation and analytical skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Ability to work with minimal amount of supervision
Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits, your own vehicle and a valid driver’s license is necessary
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- This is a remote, work from home position
- Travel might be required from time to time
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary structure
- Comprehensive medical benefits for you and your dependents
- Flexible work schedule
- RRSP and pension program
- Structured career development: we offer education and training opportunities to help you reach your goals.
The CWB Group is committed to providing accommodation to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us when applying and we will work with you to meet your needs. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Apply today!