Shift: 8 hours per day Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. With some flexibility to shift schedule to meet with employees on other shifts in the plant as we run 24 hours. Not allowed to work OT hours. Will need to work w/management on hours to stay under overtime hours.
Not remote-Locations will be at the Scarborough and Gladstone Plant: must be able to work from multiple locations in the GTA as needed.
People Experience Advisor 1-3 years HR experience.
This role is an in person sitting in our Manufacturing sites in the GTA. Primarily in the Scarborough/East York area with some travel to Hamilton and Gladstone Plant in Toronto. The role will require daily walks and interactions with employees in our plants, coaching managers and employees to enable them to leverage technology, use continuous improvement methodologies to continuously improve the employee experience.
· Kiosk campaigns to promote self service with our plant employees (requires travel to our 5 plants in the GTA as needed)
· Continuous improvement of our self-service initiatives, knowledge base, employee experience across the moments that matter and leveraging technology where possible
· Support Absenteeism project for Canada – as needed
· Backup – for Gladstone weekly time and attendance (payroll file submission in Kronos)
· Coaching employee’s and managers on self-service transactions
· Onboarding new hires at the plant
· Other tasks as need
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Absenteeism Project: 3 years (required)
- Working with Non Desk employees: 3 years (required)
- Employee Self Service: 3 years (required)
- HR Kiosk Campaign: 3 years (required)