BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are one of North America’s fastest-growing healthcare SaaS solutions providers offering integrated practice management software, digital marketing and e-learning solutions to the aesthetic medical industry – we serve specialized industry segments spanning dermatology, medspa, cosmetic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices integrating the advanced clinic workflow management tools, electronic medical records (EMR), accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, lead generation and e-learning in a single user-friendly solution – this unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Australia, Germany, France, the UK and Latin America with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize private aesthetic healthcare practices.
Your role in a nutshell
The Brand Marketing & Events Manager has a passion for leveraging the power of our purpose to build and grow our world-class brand and reputation. The successful candidate understands and thrives in an incredibly fast-paced organization and excels in navigating its constant change. As a Brand Strategy Champion, the successful candidate will take ownership of corporate events and execute campaigns to drive brand awareness.
Scope of duties
- Lead the design and execution of all external events such as podcasts, conferences, media days and all relevant assets.
- Lead drafting and execution of blogs, press releases and other media communications, ensuring that our print and digital communications reflect our organizational mission and vision.
- Lead and own reputation management, social media campaigns, external brand awareness initiatives that position the company as the global platform of choice for aesthetic medicine
- Develop, implement, and manage the company's social media strategy and campaigns across various platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Create and publish compelling and engaging content that drives traffic, increases brand awareness and engagement.
- Collaborate with the Graphic Designer to build assets for social channels (stories, highlight icons, etc)
- Own email marketing campaigns including ongoing measurement of KPI’s
- Collaborate with executive levels and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure communication strategies align with our brand and organizational goals
- Manage budget for corporate brand management and business development marketing related expenses – negotiate with external agencies, contractors and freelancers on commercial terms to continuously optimize savings to the company.
What you offer
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- MBA is an asset
- 5+ years in marketing communications and/or brand marketing
If you are looking to join a dynamic tech startup that values creativity, collaboration, and fun, then BoomerangFX is the place for you! Join our team and be part of a company that is not only dominating the tech industry but will provide you the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with talented colleagues, and make a real impact on growing your career.
- 15 days’ vacation per year to rest, recharge and enjoy
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Bonus Pay
- On-site gym
- Company events (Social hours, team events)
- Free on-site parking
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5N 7J7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Event Management: 2 years (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person