Lexus of Oakville’s ultra-modern facility is busier than ever and we have an opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our award-winning team. Lexus of Oakville is a Platinum-certified dealer, 6-time winner of the Pursuit of Excellence Award, and recipient of the Consumers Choice award for best Lexus dealership in the GTA for 9 consecutive years. We’re looking for someone who exudes confidence, and has the right attitude to provide the Ultimate Lexus Experience.
Lexus/Toyota experience is an asset.
- Permanent full-time employment
- Industry competitive pay plan including monthly bonuses and standard benefits.
- Stable management team to provide the support needed for success.
- Manufacturer training and awards.
- Business Development Center.
- Retirement Savings Plan after one year of employment
- World brand known for quality products.
- A genuine desire to succeed.
- Positive & professional attitude.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and ensure strong customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Able to empathize with customers and sell services based on vehicle requirements.
- Must be an effective team player and possess the ability to work well within a group setting.
- Minimum 3 years of Import Service Advisor experience.
- Excellent knowledge of vehicle maintenance requirements.
- In depth knowledge of new vehicle warranties.
- Valid class “G” driver’s license with a clean abstract.
- Computer literate including web-based programs.
- Ability to learn and work within defined processes.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask.
- Professional appearance and presentation are a must.
We thank all that apply but only those selected will be notified based on the above criteria.
All resumes will be handled in confidence. Please ensure your resume has your personal email address.