As a Scrum Product Owner you will work with the Flights business team in researching, identifying, and building high value features with the goal to create a delightful experience for our customers.
- Partner with Flights business team to identify, refine, scope, and prioritise high-value features for the development team.
- Create/build user stories and identify dependencies to achieve optimal amount of parallelism.
- Own the design, validation, and delivery of specific high-impact, high-risk items in the roadmap.
- Work towards defining and tracking key product metrics for showcasing the impact of delivered features.
- Run Agile rituals like backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint demo and sprint retro.
- Work with Flights business team to maintain a healthy and well-articulated Product Backlog.
- Ensure that Product artifacts, knowledge repository, KPIs, metrics are well organized, up-to-date and easily accessible by all.
- Help in building a culture of excellence in Product (and value) based thinking.
- Manage day-to-day communication with business, delivery and PMO within the organization.
- Education：Bachelor or Master’s degree
- 5+ years of experience working with Agile (preferably product) teams
- Minimum 3+ years as a Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Experience collaborating closely with product, engineering, QA and UX teams
- Skills - Requirement Gathering & Analysis, Wireframes, Flowcharts, User stories, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, UAT
- Having some background or coursework in Computer Science
- Relevant experience in a product organization
- Relevant experience in travel domain.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Business analyst: 3 years (preferred)
- wireframes: 1 year (preferred)
- project management: 1 year (preferred)
- Travel Industry: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Remote