Brandt is currently seeking a Customer Support Representative in the commercial vehicle industry for our Moncton location.
This position is responsible for placing new customer Parts orders, following up on existing orders, confirming the availability of inventory and responding to pricing inquiries to support our network of branch locations that span from coast to coast.
Brandt has a rigorous and comprehensive training program to provide support on products, terminology, and techniques necessary to succeed in this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience using multiple web applications and programs and be able to quickly navigate through various systems while responding to incoming customer inquiries
Fluency in both French and English is considered an asset, but not necessary. Various shifts are available to support our 24/7 Customer Service Centre.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to parts pricing inquiries from customers through both phone, email and text channels
- Accurately fulfill parts order requests from clients
- Provide availability of inventory and shipping times to customers
- Providing parts support and assistance for other Brandt field staff members
- Working with multiple vendors to provide the customers with various options to ensure their parts requests are satisfied
- Experienced multitasker able to navigate multiple systems at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Detail oriented in order to maintain the highest level of accuracy to ensure customer parts requests are handled quickly and accurately the first time
- Active listener able to understand customers through two-way engagement in order to respond to parts related requests and where needed provide recommendations and solutions
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Heavy-duty truck industry experience would be considered an asset but not necessary