Industrial Inspection and Analysis (IIA) is an industry leader providing our customers with responsive, high quality inspection services utilizing a variety of test methods executed in one of our laboratories, in the field or at a plant site. Safety and Professionalism similarly differentiates IIA, but our focus on leveraging best practices and latest technology makes IIA an invaluable partner for our customers.
With service teams and laboratories spread across North America, a breadth of inspection techniques/methodologies, IIA is positioned to grow rapidly without sacrificing the quality of service our customers expect.
Canadian Services is based out of Brampton, ON. Our core services include visual inspections, non-destructive testing, and engineering (structural, mechanical, and welding). We are industry leaders in lift equipment testing (mobile cranes and aerials), infrastructure inspections (bridges and high mast poles), storage tank and pressure vessel testing, lift planning, and industrial engineering support.
Responsibilities, not limited to:
· Assist the Director of Sales in creating estimates and generating formal quotes;
· Contact clients on our Renewables List and confirm work orders in advance;
· Help generate additional sales opportunities within our core business competencies;
· Has technical selling skills and product knowledge of NDT inspections;
· Ability to effectively discuss our products and services with customers;
· Works with the Director of Sales to plan and perform sales activities to follow up in a weekly basis in order to exceed sales quota;
· Has a great sense of closing a sale to increase company’s market share in the region;
· Be proactive in contacting qualified leads through referrals, telephone campaigning, cold calling, email, and networking;
· Works with the management team to review and approve quotes and proposals when required;
· Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities by using Sales Force;
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes;
· Visit clients on sales visits together with technical staff and/or the Management Team when required;
· Assists the Management Team with various sales administrative functions as required;
· Sets a positive example and support a culture of pride of workmanship, personal responsibility, support for initiative, and team spirit;
· Provide Project Management assistance for inspection projects; this may include coordinating with sub-trades, planning schedules, registering for permits, etc.;
Perform any additional duties as required by the Management Team from time to time.
· Has previous knowledge of and ability to understand non-destructive inspections and/or methods and applications;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Previous experience as an inside technical sales representative;
· Able to make cold calls and emails in a proactive manner;
· Must track and log all sales activities and opportunities in Sales Force;
· Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong ethics, ability to work within a team, ability to multi-task, excellent time management skills and a positive attitude;
· Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
· Knowledge of Sales Force (and CRM’s in general) an asset;
· Minimum 1 years’ experience in sales/customer service.
What We Offer:
We are an international fast-paced growing company with potential for career advancement and personal development. Along with stimulating learning opportunities, you will find competitive compensation, a comprehensive health plan, paid vacation and sick leave, education financial support to cover tuition, and a fun environment to work for.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Brampton, ON L6T 4W3