JOIN OUR TEAM
You may have already stopped for coffee, refueling your car, or eating something on the go. Then you know what Couche-Tard is. Our mission at Couche-Tard is to make our customers' lives a little easier every day. We have grown into a successful global company with over 16,000 stores in 26 countries, serving over 6 million customers every day. In total, more than 120,000 people work in our stores and help desks.
Do you have exceptional accounting skills? Are you passionate about accounting analysis? Does the accommodation industry appeal to you? If so, look no further - we've got the job for you!
Fuel Accounting, Analyst
Department: Accounting department
Location: Laval (4204 Industrial Blvd., Laval)
Hybrid mode: 3 days at the Laval office and 2 days remotely
Type of employment: Permanent
Under the responsibility of the Fuel Accounting Supervisor, the Fuel Analyst processes and analyzes financial information related to fuel accounting.
- Verify and analyze store sales and fuel purchases;
- Communicate with carriers and oil companies;
- Validate the information related to fuel accounting and make the necessary corrections;
- Produce the documents required by SOX standards;
- Analyze the various items of the fuel financial statement and make the necessary corrections;
- Produce the fuel financial statements;
- Act as a resource person for the managers of the stores under his/her responsibility and, in case of problems, take the necessary actions or communicate with the resource persons.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant accounting experience (asset);
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of the complete accounting cycle;
- Good analytical skills and ability to be rigorous and precise;
- Ability to manage several files simultaneously and to meet deadlines;
- Ability to manage priorities and respond quickly to emergencies
- Interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Customer service skills.
- Bilingualism is mandatory (French and English) in both writing and speaking since the person will be called upon to serve the Anglophone and Francophone regions.
WHY WORK WITH US
Our job openings in stores and offices allow you to grow quickly within a global company, while benefiting from a dynamic work environment that puts people first. Wherever you are in your journey, we have a place for you. Here are some of the attractive benefits we offer:
- Alimentation Couche-Tard has been named one of Montreal's Top Employers for 2023;
- A full range of benefits (medical, dental, etc.);
- Possibility to join a pension plan with employer contributions or a share purchase plan;
- Discounts for employees in stores and at many of our partners;
- Paid leave including vacation, sick and personal leave;
- Scholarship program available to the employee and the employee's children;
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and grow professionally in a growing company;
- Work in hybrid mode.
INTERESTED? You are only a few clicks away from joining an exceptional company! Those interested in this position should apply on our career site: https://carrieres.couche-tard.com
Couche-Tard attaches great importance to diversity in the workplace and subscribes to the principle of employment equity by encouraging applications from designated groups, namely: women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position; Only selected individuals will be contacted.
Type d'emploi : Permanent, Temps plein
Salaire : à partir de 55 000,00$ par an
- Assurance Dentaire
- Assurance Vision
- Événements d'Entreprise
- Options d'Achats d'Actions
- Programme d'Aide aux Employés
- Programmes de Bien-être
- Réductions Tarifaires
- Régime d'Achat d'Actions
- Stationnement sur place
Horaires de travail :
Capacité à faire le trajet ou à déménager:
- Laval, QC H7L 0E3: Faire le trajet sans problème ou prévoir un déménagement avant de prendre son poste (Obligatoire)
- Baccalauréat (Obligatoire)
- Comptabilité: 1 an (Obligatoire)
- français et anglais (bilinguisme) (Obligatoire)
Lieu du poste : En présentiel