Ruth's Chris Steak House (Airport location) is hiring for professional servers with at least 5 years serving experience in a high check average, service oriented environment. Wine & food knowledge is an asset as well as a proven ability to work well with others in a team.
All FOH positions are expected to report to work as indicated on the work schedule, be in correct uniform, practice positive personal hygiene and cleanliness habits during all work shifts. Each position will obtain their station assignment at the beginning of the shift and perform all opening and closing duties as needed and directed by the Manager on Duty. Practicing teamwork by assisting fellow team members will be expected to enhance our guests’ dining experience and team members must communicate any and all guest issues to the Manager on Duty should our guests express any dissatisfaction with their dining experience. It is essential for FOH team members to perform all duties and maintain knowledge of all standards and procedures as stated in each individual position’s RCSH Employee Training Packet. Greets guests immediately, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages and service.
Practices salesmanship to enhance the dining experience without allowing guests to over order. Uses guests’ names regularly throughout the dining experience.
- Takes and records food and beverage orders from guests according to RCSH Sequence of Service and Pivot Point systems.
- Processes guests’ orders, using the computer terminal according to RCSH Sequence of Service, Pivot Point and Food Timing systems to ensure all items are prepared and served on a timely basis. Ensures all items are rung on the computer.
- Ensures that all food and beverages delivered and served are served promptly, garnished correctly and meet the quality/presentation standards of RCSH. Personally serves all entrée items to the guests.
- Observe restaurant dinners to ensure that guests are satisfied with food, beverages and service: immediately recognizes and responds to any guest needs and/or requests.
- Maintains tables and station according to RCSH standards throughout the dining experience.