Experienced Car Dealership Product Advisor required: Chatham Honda… Drive your career into the fast lane!
The Company: Chatham Honda is a family business which has a strong and committed Team with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. The successful candidate must have excellent Customer Relations skills and be able to uphold our reputation for delivering world class customer satisfaction. For more information, please view our website: https://www.chathamhonda.com/
The Job: We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team player that share the same vision and desire for success. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us! The Product Advisor is responsible for building and supporting a team of passionate, customer-focused sales consultants that provide a high standard of customer service while achieving sales and revenue growth expectations. As a Product Advisor you will be required to:
The Job: …Shift your career into high gear…here!
- Build customer rapport through conversation and honest recommendations.
- Providing prudent advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Work with the F&I Manager to develop Product agreements that benefit the company as well as the customer.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our current car inventory and use that knowledge to encourage customers to make a purchase.
- Enhance the Product process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
- Must build long-lasting relationships and repeat customers
- Collaborate with our New & Used Car Manager to offer attractive deals on vehicles to satisfy customers’ requirements
- Working within established OMVIC guidelines, company policy, procedures and government regulations
- Develop and implement monthly promotional strategies and sales incentive programs.
The Qualifications required:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Valid OMVIC license.
- Thrives in a competitive environment, be ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one and over the phone
- A customer friendly and engaging personality with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and customers
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, PBS and related automotive software.
- Strong social media experience is an asset
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide a clean driving abstract
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
- Welcoming Culture
- Busiest Honda Dealership in western Ontario
- Competitive Compensation and Employee Benefits Package
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its Employees to ensure success for new team members.
- Excellent Management support
- Opportunities for Advancement
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family
- Great Team Members and a fun place to work!
We offer continuous training and mentoring because we are committed to your career success and we invest in your future. If you feel you have what it takes to join our Team…apply now!
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Chatham Honda follows, monitors, and enforces all Public Health Guidelines
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- OMVIC license (required)
- Driver's License (required)
Work Location: In person