Our company, 1200° Degrees is a leader in the sale of firefighting equipment proudly serving Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic Provinces.
Join our dynamic and passionate team, dedicated to servicing the Fire Industry in Ontario. Our mission is fulfilled by meeting the needs and requirements of our customers in the firefighting and first responder community. Whether it is Equipment Sales, Truck Sales, Parts or Service; 1200 Degrees has the ability to service our customer’s needs.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this role is to develop, maintain, and enhance customer relationships from inside the dealership. As the Outside Sales Team is gathering request for quotes, providing demos and generating sales in the field. The Inside Sales Representative takes those requests from the customers and provides quotes, relays technical product knowledge and handles the required paperwork to close the sale and invoice the customer. This individual would be expected to maintain industry and technical knowledge of the products we offer. A successful candidate would have to be highly organized, and have award winning customer service skills.
RESPONSABILITIES AND DUTIES
- Write quotations for representatives and clients
- Ensure the 1200 Degrees sales process is followed
- Researching products from our suppliers
- Participate in the promotion of products
- Provide technical support for clients and the Outside Sales Team
- Participate in technical training to better understand products
- Provide the best customer service to our customers and staff
- Maintain close and personalized customer follow-up
- Work with representatives to better serve customers
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- The ability to work independently, and be a self-starter.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Acceptance of no less than full accuracy, including the finest detail
- Exemplary people skills - communication, customer and colleague relations, and the ability to engage with a diverse network
- ERP system knowledge an asset
- Start date: as soon as possible.
- Schedule type: Full-time (4.5 days per week)
- Group insurance after 3 months probation
- RRSP after one year of continuous work
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Work Location: In person