About the company:
Davco Industries Ltd. designs and fabricates material handling and metal products, such as metal bins, baskets, racks and carts). We are dedicated to excellence in engineering and production manufacturing across a variety of industries. We pride ourselves in exceptional rates and are committed to serving our customer’s individual needs by delivering quality products on time. We supply our products to companies throughout North America.
The company has grown significantly over the years and will be embarking on the next stage of its growth strategy. We are looking to hire a versatile individual to contribute to the overall growth of the company by maintaining effective customer relations, developing opportunities for growth within our existing customer base, and assuring market penetration by pursuing new opportunities.
The Sales Representative will be setting the standard in that every interaction is unique and the well-being of the customer is paramount. This sales role will create and foster high-level relationships within our customer base. Key tasks include:
· Create and execute strategic business plans to exceed annual sales and gross margin goals.
· Develop and create opportunities through existing and new accounts.
· Establish and maintain key/critical customer relationships through a proactive engagement.
· Ensure customer satisfaction through project/service implementation in collaboration with Engineers/Project Managers.
· Proactively identify opportunities and evolve client relationships through the sales cycle.
· Make proactive calls (via in-person, phone or video conferencing) to customers as well as prospect customers.
· Proactively position Davco in the market as a supplier of choice for material handling and metal fabrication opportunities.
· Conduct market research to uncover new opportunities for Davco’s core products.
· Attend trade shows and industry events.
· Maintain accurate records of all leads and opportunities within the company’s CRM system.
· Participate in projects and initiatives to evolve and grow the business, as required.
Desired skills and experience:
We’re looking for a multitalented sales professional that can demonstrate their ability to find opportunities to improve our positioning in the market, generate leads and convert them into.
· Demonstrated ability to sell.
· Experience in a technical sales role, industrial or automotive industry experience an asset.
· Experience in a manufacturing environment an asset.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Basic data analysis skills
· 5+ years work experience.
· Flexible & Hybrid work schedule (open to remote).
· Competitive base salary.
· Above-market commission structure.
· Participation in an annual bonus.
· Health and dental benefits.
· Wellness benefit.
We offer competitive compensation packages, including base salary plus commission. Additionally, we provide ongoing training and professional development opportunities to help you succeed in your role as a Sales Representative. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for sales, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $72,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Markham, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have experience working with a CRM?
- Do you have experience working in B2B sales?
- Do you have experience in customer service?
- Do you have any metal manufacturing experience?
- Sales: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Markham, ON