Technical Analyst - Windows
Total Systems Solutions Consulting Inc. https://totalsystems.ca is seeking a Tecnhical Analyst - Windows to work for our public sector client at the Provincial Health Service Authority (PHSA) in the Province of British Columbia. This role is a Hybrid full-time 40 hours per week with availability Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm in the Pacific Time Zone.
The consultant is expected to start ASAP and the contract length is 6 months with a possibility of extension.
The Project Services department is responsible for delivering a wide range of IT infrastructure projects for the Health Authorities of British Columbia.
The Technical Analyst / Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with data collection analysis, application mapping, work packet development documentation and scheduling of server builds and migrations. We are looking for an intermediate resource with an IT infrastructure technical background that will be coordinating server builds and migrations. They will be working directly with the Project Services and Operations teams, and Health Authorities.
- 2+ year’s work experience working directly with Windows servers
- Technical troubleshooting
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of working with storage, network, and core infrastructure security (nice to have)
- Data Centre / IT infrastructure migration experience (nice to have)
- Project coordination experience (nice to have)
- MCSE Certification (nice to have)
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: $60.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- working directly with Windows Server: 2 years (required)
- Storage, network and core infrastructure: 2 years (preferred)
- Data Centre/ IT infrastructure migration: 1 year (required)
- Project coordination: 1 year (required)
- MCSE Certificate (required)
Work Location: In person