TSG STAFFING SERVICES we are always recruiting in anticipation of our client’s future needs. As such, we are continuing to search for EXPEDITORS for potential upcoming projects.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to APPLY with their personal resume through:
· To support the procurement function by coordinating project materials, expediting, and tracking all aspects/deliverables such as equipment/material required for completion of purchase orders, contracts, or projects.
· Process material requisitions, material receipts and material transfers.
· Maintaining schedule and milestones for procurement deliverables and update the Material Tracking report.
· Track and record executed spend in the appropriate systems (including SAP & Ariba) and report on all cost savings and synergies identified.
· Must ensure that all required documentation such as drawings, RFI’s, Inspection Test Plans (ITP), Weld Procedure Specifications (WPS), and Final Vendor Data Requirements (VDR) is received complete.
· Administrate, schedule, chair, minute and manage vendor supply meetings and attend project meetings as required.
· Support and manage assigned equipment/material to ensure on-time readiness and delivery to site in line with the project and construction schedule.
· Support and assist with the management of all associated vendor equipment/material documentation between the vendor, Engineering (or Engineering Consultant) and internal Project teams to ensure prompt review & approval periods.
· Status review of vendor fabrication schedules, Inspection and Test Plans (if applicable), Inspection Reports and other pertinent vendor and PO data to mitigate any delays.
· Notify key stakeholders of potential or actual delays while working with supplier to resolve issues as required.
· 5+ years of experience in all phases of materials management in chemical, oil and gas, EPC or other industrial environment.
· Expert knowledge in SAP and reporting.
· Experience in process development and implementation.
· Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to prioritize work and to work effectively with minimal supervision.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, and organizational skills
Pay rates or salaries will be based on experience and current market standards. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Salary: $40.00-$60.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Materials management: 5 years (preferred)
- SAP and reporting: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Edmonton, AB