Guest Services Representative
Primaris REIT is currently hiring a dedicated and enthusiastic Guest Services Representative to join our team at our Devonshire Mall location. If you have a genuine passion for delivering exceptional customer service and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this exciting opportunity is perfect for you!
As the Guest Services Representative, you will serve as the primary point of contact for customers and tenants and assist with various property programs and support. Your friendly demeanor, in-depth knowledge of the property, and willingness to go the extra mile will contribute to the success of our team. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional support to customers and tenants
- Assist in the facilitation of the property gift card program
- Assist in the administration of the lost and found program
- Providing directions to shoppers
- Answering calls and emails
- Registering customers for the “Parenting Room” (where applicable)
- Maintaining employee manuals
- Coordinating rentals
- Administering vending machine refunds
- Restocking and organizing information brochures
- Other duties as assigned
To excel in this role, we are looking for candidates who are energetic, have a willingness to learn and have exceptional customer service skills. The below are requirements for the role:
- Completed or are working towards a Secondary School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Microsoft Office experience is considered an asset
- First Aid, CPR, and AED certifications are considered an asset
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Health & Safety procedures
Join us and play a vital role in providing outstanding experiences to our valued customers and tenants. We are seeking individuals with a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and a strong commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to embark on a rewarding career in the exciting world of real estate, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the position of Guest Services Representative, please email your resume to careers @primarisreit.com.
We appreciate all applications and will only contact those selected for an interview.
Join our team as a Guest Services Representative and contribute to creating a positive and welcoming shopping experience.
Primaris is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities in the course of employment, including in recruitment and hiring. If, as a result of a disability, you require accommodation in order to apply for this role and/or participate in the recruitment process, please contact careers @primarisreit.com.
Primaris REIT is Canada's leading enclosed shopping centre-focused real estate investment trust.
We own and operate a portfolio of 11.6 million square feet of dominant enclosed shopping centres valued at approximately $3.2 billion at Primaris' share. Our vision is to champion and elevate retail for Canadians by creating an exceptional experience for our customers while maintaining a strong presence in the industry.
Job Types: Seasonal, Part-time
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person