Surgenor Automotive Group is currently seeking motivated Auto Body Technician to join our busy Carstar Collision Centre to help meet the demand of our valued customers.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine vehicle repair and/or restoration requirements
- Review damage reports, prepare and review repair cost estimates and plan work to be performed
- Dismantle and repair vehicles as per insurance guidelines and standards at the collision repair shop
- Use frame machines to straighten bent frames and unitized bodies
- Remove badly damaged sections of vehicles (for example, roof, rear body panels) and attach new sections
- Repair damage to body panels and components made of a variety of materials
- Repair or replace interior and exterior components such as instrument panels, seat frame assemblies, carpets and floorboard insulation, trim panels and mouldings
Surgenor Automotive Group requires:
- Secondary studies
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Language - English
Surgenor Automotive Group offers :
- 26.00-29.00 $/ hour
- Full-time, permanent position
- Plenty of available hours
- Positive work environment with superior management support
- Employee discounts
Start your application today!
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
Work Location: In person