Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
17303 Stony Plain Rd NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5S 1B5
When you hire great people, great things can happen.
PC Financial offers unprecedented value to Canadians through payment products. We’re a different kind of bank with a different type of team—we’re collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, and we strive to make every dollar worth more.
Proudly serving over 3 million customers, PC Financial continues to grow by offering payment solutions and services that reward our customers every day. As a subsidiary of Loblaws Company Inc., we share the CORE values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence. We are dedicated to helping Canadians Live Life Well. Join us on our journey.
Are you a results-oriented sales leader with the ability to inspire and motivate a team? Do you take pride in understanding needs in a customercentric environment? The Territory Manager position will lead the Representatives that operate our physical locations (Pavilions) within Loblaw stores across Canada within your designated territory. Working closely with your district manager, this role is responsible for achieving sales targets, ensuring all operational processes are successfully implemented, and developing Representatives through recruiting, training, coaching, and hands-on leadership at the store level. This position requires the incumbent to travel extensively throughout their assigned territory conducting frequent store visits and providing direct support to their teams.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the locations under your management are consistently delivering a high-quality experience in every customer interaction. You are expected to work to ensure that services delivered in store are consistent with the PC Financial brand, and result in very high levels of customer satisfaction
• Drive sales excellence with Payments and Rewards Sales Representatives and Pavilion stores to meet sales objectives and targets through analysis of data, developing and supporting action plans, and providing feedback and coaching • Foster a positive working relationship between the pavilion staff and Loblaw store key partners
- Come up with new and creative ways to engage and empower your sales team and drive a sales culture
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection, and training of top sales talent ensuring optimal talent in stores at all times
- Lead new hires in 90-day onboarding process and identify ongoing gaps in training and provide support
- Responsible for performance management where necessary and driving coaching and compliance forms for various bank regulations
- Responsible for leading all aspects of scheduling and payroll (and adjustments) for your territory
- Ensure that all store compliance requirements are met, proactively identifying areas for improvement in processes and systems
- Address customer issues when required, ensuring that all customer concerns are resolved in a timely fashion with positive outcomes
- Create excitement around the product offerings by being a subject matter expert and advocate for the brand/product
- Accountable for Territory sales targets
What you’ll need for success in this role:
- 3+ years of success in sales in a financial or retail environment (preferred)
- 3+ years of management experience
- Prior territory management experience preferred
- Outstanding leadership and team development skills
- Functional and technical skills
- An outgoing personality; thrives in a customer- focused environment
- A comfort level with sales quotas, with a strong desire to meet and exceed achievable targets
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to engage and influence current and potential customers by understanding their needs and recommending relevant products and services
- High level of integrity and accountability working with confidential customer information
- Eagerness to pursue new challenges and opportunities to grow within the organization
- Job-required travel daily between various store locations throughout the city hired for and into select rural markets frequently as well; vehicle and valid driver’s license required
• Available to team on evenings and weekends (when required by the Business) • Required to stand for up to 8 hours a day
What we offer you:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped incentive based on territory performance to sales quotas
- Company perks and benefits
- Access to excellent learning, development, and training to help you achieve goals and advance in your career
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19
You undoubtedly have many concerns and questions surrounding PC Financial’s approach to maintaining COVID-19 safety regulations, and how we are taking your safety seriously. Rest assured, that we have made colleague health and safety our top priority. If we’re able to address your concerns in your interview, just ask! We will happily share what we are doing to keep colleagues safe from the spread of COVID-19 and maintain a healthy work environment at all times.
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:
PC Financial recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.