Be part of a more sustainable future with Greenworks Tools. We're looking for dynamic leaders who are excited and eager to help us bring cutting-edge green technology to the marketplace.
As a Salesforce Consultant , you'll play a vital role at Greenworks Tools. We are looking for an individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform. You will utilize your knowledge of business objectives and processes, as well as your functional Salesforce expertise and passion for CRM and digital client engagement practices to act as an expert consultant for Salesforce.com. Also, you'll partner with business and technology areas to execute on business strategies and capitalize on business opportunities, by helping to define, build and deploy solutions involving salesforce.com. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and looking for an opportunity to absorb knowledge and grow as a developer.
Qualifications and Background
- Salesforce product knowledge and 3-5 years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience with the following modules: B2B, CPQ, Community Cloud, SOM, App Cloud
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g., B2B, CPQ certification.
- Comfortable leading presentations to stakeholders and decision makers to gain consensus of ideas (technical and non-technical)
- Nice to have experiences with MuleSoft and system integration
- Hands on experiences on configuring validation rules, duplicate record management, process automation, creating reports, dashboards, user role creation and assignment.
- Experience working with SAP
- Experience working with Shopify
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements,
- A good work ethic, ready to absorb best practice from the team,
- Developing solutions with best practice front of mind,
- Ability to interpret technical specifications,
- Create technical documentation,
- Available and responsive to questions
- Interacting with Business understanding their requirements and designing a technical solution
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, B2B, CPQ, SOM
Good to have:
- Competency in HTML, XML, Flex, ASP, SQL, Java or C++, REST and SOAP-based web services,
- Familiarity with developing on other cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services,
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development,
- Active in the Salesforce community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health Coverage
- dental Coverage
- vision Coverage
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation time
- An environment that promotes innovation, continuous learning and improvement
Salary Range: 120K/ Annually
Greenworks Tools is the leader in battery-powered outdoor power tools for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. Our company distributes Greenworks-branded and private label products, as well as products for an extensive network of original equipment manufacturers. With a robust lineup of Greenworks-branded products including 24V, 40V, 60V, 80V, and commercial-grade 82V battery-powered cordless outdoor power tools, a full line of corded equipment, and reel mowers, Greenworks Tools offers the right tool for every job.
Utilizing best-in-class battery, control, and drive technologies, Greenworks Tools deliver the power and performance of comparable gas-powered tools without the mess, noxious fumes, pollution, vibration, and noise associated with gas products.
Greenworks Tools is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.