Senior Human Resources Coordinator
Senior Director Human Resources
Provide administrative support to HumanResources team members in areas of general administration, recruitment, learning and development, orientation and statistics.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team in various areas of HR activity;
- Specific support to SVP HR and Corporate Services, Senior Director of HR and Senior Manager of Learning and Development;
- Update policy and procedure documents, Associate Handbooks and intranet (SmartHub);
- Work with hiring managers to plan, develop and implement the recruitment strategy for vacant positions including job profiles, interviewing candidates, conducting reference checks and preparing and presenting offer letters;
- Support team members in the scheduling of interviews, training and various types of meetings, e.g. Town Hall, company social events etc.;
- Update Visio organizational charts and Excel training matrix;
- Create and maintain Excel reports involving monthly HR statistics by company;
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of company Town Hall Meetings;
- Manage the Associate Service Recognition Program;
- Coordinate AODA Program and submit annual reports for all companies;
- Maintain Associate personnel files, both electronically and hard copy;
- Specific tasks to support the Sr. Manager Learning and Development include a) coordination of the professional development reimbursement program, b) processing purchase orders, invoices, cheque requests, c) tracking Associate learning records and identifying Associates for future learning opportunities, d) conducting research and on external subject matter experts (training providers) for learning needs that arise throughout the year which cannot be served in-house;
- Assist with other duties and projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field;
- Human Resources professional certification, CHRP/CHRL.
- Minimum five years experience in Human Resources;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly confidential environment, dedicated to customer service;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to deal effectively with associates and build rapport and relationships outside organization;
- Previous experience with Dayforce HCM and Applicant Tracking System;
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in sourcing and recruiting in a corporate environment with a proven track record of follow through to achieve results;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer-service and organization skills required;
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio.
The Sr. Human Resources Coordinator must be client focused, advocate and communicate a positive image of the company, both internally and externally. The Sr. Human Resources Coordinator shall take accountability for decisions made and conduct oneself in a respectful and ethical manner in representing the company’s interests.The Sr. Human Resources Coordinator shall demonstrate entrepreneurialism and behave like an “owner” in carrying out daily tasks and responsibilities; demonstrating creativity and resourcefulness in achieving desired results. The Sr. Human Resources Coordinator is expected to be a team player and work effectively with colleagues and associates in terms of input, sharing of ideas and working to achieve common goal.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.