TCS operates on a global scale, with a diverse talent base of more than 600,000 associates representing 153 nationalities across 55 countries. TCS has been recognized as a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute - one of only eight companies worldwide to have achieved this status. Our organizational structure is domain-led and designed to offer businesses a single window into industry-specific solutions. Our agile industry units have embedded capabilities to enable rapid responses that provide a competitive edge to our customers. This, coupled with a unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), is recognized as the current benchmark of excellence in technology deployment. We have made significant investments in digital technology, horizontal, and vertical platforms, allowing us to successfully serve our clients for over 50 years.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Must have experience in designing and implementing data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Azure Data bricks Developing scalable and re-usable frameworks for ingesting of data sets Integrating the end-to-end data pipeline.
- Working with event based / streaming technologies to ingest and process data.
- Working with other members of the project team to support delivery of additional project components (API interfaces, Search)
- Evaluating the performance and applicability of multiple tools against customer requirements
- Encourage and build automated processes wherever possible.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as a code (Terraform)Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes in a Cloud
- Manage code releases, updates, and related processes.
- Define and evolve DevOps best practice within the Team.
- Collaborate with Software Development teams, Product Managers, and Business Owners to ensure smooth deployment and operation of systems.
Build CI/CD pipeline configurations to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of both large and small-scale systems.
Tata Consultancy Services Canada Inc. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resource
Thank you for your interest in TCS. Candidates that meet the qualification for this position will be contacted within a 2-week period. We invite you to continue to apply for other opportunities that match your profile.