Manager, Talent Acquisition
CBI Health is Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, and our passionate team is at the heart of what we do. Every day, our 13,000 staff make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives as we live the core values that define us: heart, respect, reliability, teamwork and innovation. Along with mentoring and continuous learning opportunities to help advance your career, we are building a culture of inspiration, recognition and celebration for the meaningful work our team does every day, all across the country. Join CBI Health and find where your better begins.
About this opportunity
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you are responsible for developing and executing the regional talent acquisition strategy for the business in partnership with the HR and business leaders. The Manager will lead a team of talent acquisition specialists in full life cycle recruitment while ensuring unique strategies are leveraged by role/region, and the team is delivering an exceptional experience for hiring managers and candidates.
This role will be predominately virtual however will require occasional travel to the regional offices across British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan as required to meet with clients and team members.
Take an inside look at what you’ll do each day
- Leverage the national talent acquisition strategy, develop an annual regional recruitment strategy that includes flawless recruitment execution, employer branding, social media, campus recruiting, etc.; continuously create and implement new and innovative programs and initiatives to support regional/local strategies
- Lead and manage a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists to ensure all open roles in the respective portfolio are filled in an efficient and effective manner and the team is productive and engaged;
- Manage and coach recruiters on the recruitment process with a focus on a strategic, advisory approach with hiring managers
- Be a strategic advisor to the business leaders in respective regions/segments and provide TA coaching and guidance
- Provide recruitment training for all hiring managers as required
- Provide regular regional reporting to key stakeholders and hold team members accountable for data accuracy; make data driven decisions to support all programs
- Lead and support immigration strategies for the region
- Collect market intelligence on talent supply, competitor trends, etc., modifying strategies as needed
- Leverage all national recruitment templates, process and policy to ensure a consistent experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Build and maintain a regional campus strategy and relationships with key schools, colleges and universities to promote CBI as an employer of choice; increase brand awareness with students; collaborate with colleagues in other regions to support candidate mobility across Canada
- Participate in career fairs, events and DEI strategic initiatives to diversity the workforce; identify and develop various partnerships in the community
What you need to be successful
- Minimum 10 years of full life cycle talent acquisition experience in a corporate environment required
- Minimum 2 years of people management experience
- Strong service delivery orientation, collaboration, influencing and negotiating skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders across the organization
- Proven organization, communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - the ability to network in person and online
- A superior focus on the details, proactive and tech savvy approach
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft products and recruitment technologies
What CBI Health offers you
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, paid 100% by the employer
- Remote/hybrid working environment
- Flexible hours, which allow work-life balance and focus on quality of life
For millions of Canadians, CBI Health is where better begins. We are Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, reliably delivering innovative rehabilitation and home care programs that help our clients achieve their health goals. With 250+ locations and supporting more than 800 communities, people are at the heart of what we do. Every day, all across the country, our 13,000 staff work together to make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives and help shape healthcare for the better. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
CBI Health is proud to be recognized by Deloitte as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the 15th year in a row. A huge thank you to all our team members, whose dedication, passion, and innovation have enabled us to achieve this recognition year after year.
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.