Medisca is a global corporation with locations throughout North America, Australia, and Europe, that contributes to healthcare by leveraging strong partnerships that deliver customized solutions with an unwavering commitment to quality and innovation. Backed by 30+ years and a strong foundation in pharmaceutical compounding, Medisca is a business-to-business company that delivers comprehensive offerings by providing value, consistency, responsiveness, and loyalty. From pharmaceutical compounding products and services, to supply chain solutions, mixing technology manufacturing, analytical testing, IP licensing, to education services and more – Medisca delivers extensive solutions that leverages a strong network of partners committed to deeply caring about people. As Partners in Wellness, Medisca offers an unfailing devotion to improving lives, across a multitude of needs and across a multitude of people.
As part of People & Culture, the Training Specialist will play a leading role in the design, development and delivery of learning programs and strategies. They will work collaboratively with business partners and business leads to create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances skill development and knowledge retention.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Develop training material
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to identify the target audience’s training needs.
- Design and develop learning assets for a range of delivery platforms (workshop, print-based, self-paced web, virtual learning, blended learning, etc.) to meet the learner and business needs.
- Provide exercises, activities and supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, etc.) that enhance the learning process.
- Develop assessments, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design.
Onboarding and training delivery
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct training sessions.
- Schedule and facilitate leadership development workshops and other training sessions for Medisca team members/leaders.
- Train employees by incorporating motivating, creative, and interactive training techniques to enhance the training experience in an effort to maximize learning and retention.
Create and update learning paths for employees
- Conduct training needs assessment to identify and/or update training plans for different job roles (including HR compliance, leadership skills, product knowledge, health & safety, and technical skills training).
Travel: 1-2 weeks
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
What’s in it for you…
We invest time and resources into making sure Medisca is as good as the people we hire.
- Work/Life Balance - 37.50 hour workweek with early Fridays all year long, PTO and vacation policy
- Invest in your health – medical, health spending account and free Telemedicine
- Flexible work environment – Hybrid work schedule with home office reimbursement program
- Your Future is Bright – Opportunities to learn and grow within Medisca
- Help us grow – Employee Referral Program
- Central location - Free parking/accessible by public transportation; a commercial center is within walking distance for lunch or groceries
- We like to have fun – company events throughout the year
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.