EGATE Networks is a leading provider of managed network services, VoIP solutions and digital signage. Whether we’re an extension of a client’s existing IT team, or managing their outsourced IT structure, we’re customer obsessed and aim to provide best in class services. Our team is small but our impact is mighty!
About the position:
We’re growing and are looking to add a Bookkeeper to our team!
The Bookkeeper will report to the Office Manager and will be responsible for recording, maintaining and processing financial transactions on behalf of EGATE. Through their work, they will interact with other teams, such as Provisioning, Customer Service, as well as external vendors. If you’re a self-directed bookkeeper, with a passion for detail and accuracy, we would love to hear from you!
- Billing: Create monthly invoices from SOs received, work with staff to ensure accuracy
- Receipts: Process payments as received, whether depositing cheques/ETFs, and enter payments into QuickBooks
- Credit card reconciliations: Review company credit card bills, and book purchases ensuring they have invoices that accompany them and booked correctly
- Vendor invoice reconciliations: review incoming invoices, ensure signed off (or obtain approvals if required), and submit credit card payments to vendors
- Ensure a smooth flow of purchase orders, invoices and receipts – processing both on time and accurately
- Highschool diploma
- Understanding of accounting best practices
- 2-5 years professional experience in a similar position, ie bookkeeping, accounting
- Proficient with Quickbooks, MS Office and Teams, with strong spreadsheet skills
- High attention to detail, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy in work
- Positive attitude, reliable and trust-worthy
- We’re big believers in continuous learning and support our employees’ professional development
- Competitive compensation, including paid vacation and sick days, Health Spending Account
- Small, friendly office environment with free beverages (pop, water, coffee, tea)
- Accessible by transit, with free parking onsite
- Company social events, including birthday celebrations and team outings
Interested applicants should submit their resume to [email protected] for consideration. While we value every candidate’s interest, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
EGATE is an inclusive work environment and as such has a workplace accommodation policy in place; if you require any accommodation, please advise in your application so we may coordinate.