Neelands is a family owned, private Canadian company that has been in the refrigeration and HVAC business since 1958. We have a long history of providing comprehensive refrigeration and HVAC design, installation, and service offerings to Supermarkets as well as Commercial and Industrial markets across North America. We are a leader in advanced refrigeration technologies and state of the art products, offering turnkey solutions for new construction, retrofits for existing facilities, system controls, HVAC services, and sustainable energy services.
Since 1958, Neelands has been providing industry-leading and customized solutions for a broad range of industries and businesses. We are proud to have a dedicated and highly skilled technical team that is focused on refrigeration, HVAC, energy management, controls, equipment sales, and service and maintenance.
Neelands Group began as a family-run business and, to this day, we treat our team like extended family. We offer a competitive salary, learning opportunities, and a range of benefits.
Neelands is searching for a Purchaser to join our team! Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the successful candidate will work with project managers, technicians, and other managers to ensure material and parts arrive on-time for various projects.
- Purchase materials for warehouse stock and jobs
- Review prices and update pricing lists accordingly
- Gather quotes on mechanical jobs
- Create POs for field technicians
- Track and document parts going for repair
- Assist the Warehouse Manager with last minute order requests
What you Bring to the Team:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience as a purchasing clerk or relevant position
- Post-secondary education preferably in a logistics background
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-pace environment
- Experience with an ERP System
- Experience using an RF scanning gun
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience within the Refrigeration/HVAC industry
- A friendly and professional approach to dealing with customers
- Excellent communication skills and customer service abilities
- A self-starter who is highly effective working independently and within a team
- Flexibility, along with the ability to operate well under pressure
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, time-sensitive environment
- Organizational skills and problem solving with respect to multi-tasking and prioritization of responsibilities
- A keen attention to detail
- A positive, hands-on, “can-do” attitude
Why join Neelands?
- Paid Time Off – Vacation & Sick Days
- Competitive Salary
- Paid weekly
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development and Training
Neelands Group Limited is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with Accessibility standards and regulations. If applicants require accommodation for a disability during the recruitment process, they must make their needs known in advance. Please notify Human Resources or the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.
If you are a team player and you are looking for an opportunity to grow with Neelands, we encourage you to submit your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Neelands; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls or agencies.
Neelands is an equal opportunity employer.
Accommodations are available upon request. If applicable, please inform Neelands Group Limited of accommodations that are required during the recruitment process.