MORNING FREIGHT FLOW CREW
Are you looking to grow your career and knowledge in a fast paced, friendly, safety-oriented environment? Are you a morning person that loves to work Mondays through Fridays, be off early, and spend the rest of the day with your friends and family?
We are looking to add early morning freight handler positions to our team that will help ensure the store is business ready for our customers. This position is located at our Kent store at – 45 Babineau Blvd, Harrisville/Dieppe New Brunswick
What you will do:
- Receive product, ship product, and ensure its accuracy.
- Distribute products to departments.
- Stocking/ replenishment of products
- Other duties as assigned by manager
What you will bring:
- Shift availability. 4am-1pm Monday through Friday
- Ability to perform manual labor
- Willingness to be trained on machine operation
- High attention to detail.
- Individuals should be well organized, and able to manage deadlines and priorities.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and team-oriented individual possessing a strong work ethic.
What we offer:
- Scholarship and Bursaries
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Continuous learning and Career advancement
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We employ over 3700 people and work hard to increase our market share through strategic investment in training and technology. In addition to our retail stores, we operate truss manufacturing facilities and a wholesale drywall company. We are a member of the Independent Lumber Dealers Co-operative which ensures our great product selection and pricing.
Kent Building Supplies is an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees, candidates, and customers.
If you have disabilities that require special accommodation please email, [email protected]
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Worried you do not meet all the requirements? Studies have shown that many applicants apply only to job opportunities when they feel they meet 100% of the criteria. At Kent we promote an inclusive environment where everyone is appreciated, recognized, and empowered to contribute fully. If you are interested in this position but are worried you did not meet all the requirements, we would encourage you to still apply.
Apply Online today or drop your resume off in store!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person