Unilock, a family-owned and operated business, originally introduced the paving stone to North America in 1972. Backed by family values and a commitment to quality, Unilock has grown to become the premier manufacturer of paving stones and retaining walls. Traveling the globe in search of inspiration, Unilock strives to stay on the leading edge of design and manufacturing innovation, to reflect the evolving needs, wants and sense of style of its customers.
We currently have an opening in our Gormley, Ontario location for a Press Operator. This key position within our organization will report to the Shift Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented individual with a strong, self-directed work ethic. In a busy work environment, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines is a necessity. This position is Monday to Friday on day shift, must be able to work 42-60 hours per week.
- Certified Forklift Operator an asset
- 2 years of experience as a press operator in a manufacturing environment
- Basic mechanical aptitude and experience with the usage of hand tools
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, and background check.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Immediate enrolment into Health & Dental benefits.
- $1,500 Sign-on BONUS upon successful completion of probationary period.
- Profit Sharing
- Employer matched pension plan
- Wellness Program
Unilock is committed to accessibility, diversity, and equal opportunity. Request for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our Human Resources Department.