Faroex, located in Gimli, Manitoba, is a manufacturer of plastic and composite products for the Agriculture, Alternative Energy, and Mass Transportation markets.
We are currently seeking full-time employees to fill the following positions:
Finishing for the 8 am to 4:20 pm shift (Monday to Friday).
- Carry out finishing and assembly operations on composite products using industrial equipment and power tools (cutting, drilling, sanding, shaping)
- Inspect and measure products to meet quality criteria
- Handle and package composite products
- General cleaning and house keeping
- Other miscellaneous manufacturing related duties
- A Proven track record of excellent past job attendance and punctuality (we need you to arrive at work on-time and put in a full 40 hours a week on a regular basis)
- A reliable means of transportation to and from work (this is critical to achieving an excellent attendance record)
- Physically able to carry out manufacturing duties while working in an industrial plant, while being safety conscious at all times (the job will require you to walk, reach, bend, twist, grasp, and comfortably lift up to 50lbs. on a regular basis, and we want you to do so without getting injured)
- Comfortable working in an industrial plant setting with potential exposure at times to heat, cold, and dust (if you can't work in this type of environment, this job may not be right for you).
- An excellent health benefits package after probation(100days)
- Hourly Shift Premiums
Opportunity for overtime work
- Boot / Safety Allowance after 1 year of service.
Opportunity for training and job advancement to other classifications
Faroex is a unionized work place offering regular wage increases and benefits as per the current Collective Agreement.
Interested applicants can apply using one of the following methods (phone calls will not be accepted):
- In person at 123 Anson Street, Gimli Industrial Park
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.