Since 1911, State Industrial Products has helped customers "Care for Work Environments"®. Throughout the years, our main focus has been to help customers enhance building environments and improve equipment productivity. No matter where you go in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, you will find State products hard at work in every industry imaginable. From market leading drain maintenance and air care programs to innovative cleaning systems, maintenance supplies and auxiliary programs, State Industrial Products offers facility management benefits that are second to none. We’re a thriving company, and we’re looking for driven individuals to join our team. That’s where you come in!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME
We have a dedicated crew of more than 700+ innovative and dedicated employees. Here are a few reasons why we’d make a great team:
- Earn more. With a guaranteed base pay plus monthly bonus.
- Career Opportunity. We are a high growth company with excellent opportunities for advancement. Our training and development programs prepare you for growth and advancement.
- Work-life balance. We work a typical Monday-Friday 8a-5p work day. Take a well-deserved break on us, and enjoy time with your family and friends with generous PTO.
- Benefits and Perks. We offer competitive pay, as well as an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching up to 3.5%, long term disability, and tuition assistance.
ACCOUNT MANAGER – WHAT IS IT?
We are seeking motivated Account Managers to join our team. The Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing a territory by offering solutions and maintaining equipment to help customers find safe and effective ways to manage their facilities. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of meeting sales and service goals and be able to effectively communicate with customers and internal team members, while possessing the ability to be resourceful, flexible and resilient. A large customer base and a blend of sales and service goals will give you variety in your day to day! # LI-Hybrid
EDUCATION, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Achieving sales goals (prospecting, cold calling, networking and upselling)
- Creating brand awareness
- Building relationships and demonstrating the capabilities of our products
- Implementing and selling innovative customer programs to create unique value
- Provided a given territory and interact directly with current and potential customers
- Service commercial businesses, federal, state and local buildings, educational facilities and health care/industrial buildings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Local market area travels with the use of a personal vehicle and valid driver’s license to travel to appointments
- Must live within the territory you have applied to work
- Ability and desire to service customers
- Proficient with tablets, IOS platforms to include iPhone/iPads
State Industrial Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act*), or any other legally protected status, with respect to employment opportunities.
Any candidate who feels that they may need an accommodation to complete this application, or any portions of same, based on the impact of a disability should contact our Human Resources Department.