Armour is currently hiring a Apprentice Mechanic in Charlottetown, PEI.
What You’ll Do:
- As an Apprentice, you will assist with the maintenance of our transport fleet of equipment.
- Work in a Team Environment: A fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture.
Why You’ll Love Working for Armour:
- We are offering a compelling Hourly paid compensation and benefit plan, plus premiums and safety bonuses!
- $1000 sign on bonus
- Allowances for safety boots and tools.
- We have steady employment and offer opportunities for career advancement.
- Financial Assistance provided for completion of Apprenticeship Program.
What You’ll Need to Drive with team Armour:
- Be currently enrolled in an apprentice program
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment
About Armour Transportation Systems
Armour Transportation Systems is an award-winning, world-class transportation and logistics company. We are a Platinum member of Canada's Best Managed Companies, and a Top Fleet Employer.
Founded in the early 1930s, Armour Transportation Systems has grown to be one of the largest trucking carriers in Canada, with 26 terminals, 4,000 pieces of equipment, nine maintenance facilities, over 750,000 square feet of warehouse space, and more than 2,000 team members.
Our vision is to be the dominant gateway between Atlantic Canada and the world, realizing profitable growth through leading transportation and logistics solutions, global partnerships, exceptional employees, and strategic acquisitions.
Armour Transportation Systems is committed to the principles of employment equity. The purpose of employment equity is to ensure that no person is denied employment opportunities or benefits for reasons unrelated to ability.
Armour Transportation Systems welcomes applications from Indigenous peoples, African Canadians and other racially visible persons, persons with disabilities, and women in occupations or positions where they are underrepresented. If you are a member of one of these equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on your expression of interest for this position.