Tapper Cuddy LLP is a full-service law firm (based in Winnipeg, Manitoba) that helps individuals and business owners get the legal support they need and results they're looking for in litigation, business law, family law and 20 other areas of practice. In order to provide that service, we are looking to add to our Administrative Operations Team.
In this part-time role you will provide operational and administrative support to the firm in a variety of ways, including assisting with overflow work, coverage for vacation and illnesses and other related duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience in a professional office setting or for an experienced individual who is looking to reduce their hours and continue to work in a professional office setting. Office Hours are expected to be between 11:30 and 4:30, Monday to Friday.
- Act as the receptionist to the firm during times which the full-time receptionist is not available
- Conduct file maintenance: including open/closing files
- Maintain the supply inventory
- Coordinate boardroom bookings and ensure meeting rooms are properly equipped
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Other general administrative duties, as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- A professional and positive attitude, including a willingness to take initiative to solve problems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain attention to detail/accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently, and part as a team
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and exercise sound judgment
- Certificate from a recognized Legal Assistant Program or Administrative Assistant Program, is an asset but is not required
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge using with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe and Teams
What we Offer:
We offer a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive. Salary for this role is dependent on qualifications and availability. At Tapper Cuddy we encourage professional development for all staff. As well we offer, necessary training, guidance and mentorship to support you in your career.
If you are interested in a career at Tapper Cuddy, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants who apply for this role, only those under consideration will be contacted.