Location: Project Whitecard Inc., 698 Corydon, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Since 2006, Project Whitecard has been using games technology to improve lives everywhere, specializing in Virtual Reality. We are dedicated to quality for our clients and users, and value compassion, culture, innovation and science. These values have allowed us to work alongside amazing clients such as NASA and the Canadian Space Agency. Project Whitecard is a respectful and inclusive workplace.
We’re looking for an outstanding Unity3D technologist to join our team and help deliver optimized and performant builds on platforms in VR, PC, and mobile.
If this sounds like you please send your portfolio or digital examples of your work with your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Develop software using Unity3D
- Optimize and execute builds for all platforms (PC, mobile, web, VR)
- Participate in QA, providing feedback for improvement
- Working with the technical team to develop our video games
- Working directly with the project lead and occasionally the client
- Solving technical problems in creative ways to help innovate and build exciting new content
- You will interact with our talented team to examine and recommend qualitative changes to the trunk for each platform
- Demonstrated experience producing builds out of Unity for multiple platforms, including VR
- Have a clear understanding of game and software development terminology and processes
- Demonstrated ability to creatively adapt to changing requirements and solve bugs
- Exceptional understanding of Unity3D and platform build requirements, both in performance and UI that includes differences in VR and non-VR
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work within a team and can function well independently
- Flexible working hours (with core hours)
- Remote work (if required)
- Health benefits for permanent employees
- Flat organization structure
Please customize your profile to include a selection of titles, internal or public that you have brought to fruition as a build manager and developer.
We look forward to reviewing your applications.
To apply please send your resume to [email protected]