Position: Bilingual Skilled Trades Recruiter (English/French)
Company: Fuze HR Solutions Inc.
Division: Skilled Trades Divsion
Industry: Recruiting & Staffing
Reports to: Divisional Director
Location: Montreal or Laval, Quebec
About Fuze HR Solutions
Fuze HR Solutions Inc is proud to be a fully Canadian owned company that has been servicing the recruitment and staffing industry since our inception in 2006. Fuze HR has established itself as a reputable recruitment firm specializing in Technology, Supply Chain & Logistics, Industrial, Skilled Trades, Clerical & Administration, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, and Construction and Development. We recruit for all levels within an organization, from administrative support to senior-level roles. Our firm recruits in a broad number of fields to better serve our clientele and offer the full service expected of a national recruitment firm for contractual, temporary, and permanent placements. For additional information please visit www.fuzehr.com
Fuze HR is rapidly growing, with many exciting projects, clients, and changes happening - come grow with us!!!
Job Summary: We are looking to hire a Bilingual Skilled Trades Recruiter for our Skilled Trades Recruitment Division in Montreal. This is a great opportunity for motivated staffing professionals who enjoy placing and building great relationships with permanent & temporary candidates. This role is based out of our Montreal or Laval offices. We have a hybrid schedule where you work 3 days in the office and 2 days remotely.
What’s in it for you?
Below are examples of some of the things you can take advantage of from this opportunity:
Be part of the excitement – we are growing!
- Work with a highly motivated, collaborative, fun, talented team/work environment
- Get mentored by leading professionals in this field!
- Top-notch support and training to help you be successful in your current role and long-term growth with Fuze HR
- Competitive compensation/total rewards package
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health & Wellness Program (Ex. work from home & in the office)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Organization & team celebration events (Ex. Lunch & dinner team celebrations, holidays, summer BBQs…)
- Employee assistance program and so much more!!!
Full cycle recruiting
- Recruit for skilled trades and other manufacturing related positions; electromechanics, machine operators, quality control, supervisors etc.
- Social media & applicant tracking system (ATS/CRM) management; make sure all candidates are screened on time and daily recruitment activities are entered into the system
- Partner/collaborate with other internal team & client representatives; fulfill staffing request & job order requirements
- Administration (ex. timesheet management, client & candidate updates)
- Candidate management (build pipeline, maintain relationships, and skill market top talents!)
- Support team members, when required
- Perform other duties as required
Skilled Trades recruiting and staffing industry or related experience
- Bilingual, must be fluent in both English & French (written & verbal)
- Good computer & administrative skills (great data entry & MS Office skills)
- Great time management skills; able to manage & prioritize changing priorities
- Team player; collaborative; roll up their sleeve to help others (when required & available)
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Great communication skills (written & verbal)
- Personable, energetic, positive with a “can-do” attitude!
Thank you for your interest in this job opportunity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for other opportunities as they arise.