CPAP Solutions Ltd. is a privately-owned CPAP clinic, that provides CPAP related health care through our clinics in Scarborough and downtown Toronto. We are absolutely committed to providing excellent customer service to those diagnosed with sleep apnea.
We are currently seeking both a full-time and a part-time Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), Graduate Respiratory Therapist (GRT), RN or RPN to join us at our Scarborough location.
In consultation with physicians, the clinician will provide patient education and ongoing assessments to evaluate patient compliance/progress to ensure the best quality sleep for patients suffering from sleep apnea.
· Interpretation of patient sleep reports and addressing areas of concern.
· Demonstrates professionalism and competency during patient appointments to set up the appropriate CPAP equipment.
· Provides ongoing patient assessments to maintain the best compliance to CPAP therapy.
· Responsible for keeping up to date with the latest CPAP equipment as well as common troubleshooting techniques.
· Able to put patients first by educating and assessing their needs in a professional and compassionate manner.
· Assisting patients in achieving their goals through recommendations and modifications to their therapy.
· Identifies any discrepancies with their CPAP therapy and is able to troubleshoot the issues.
· Maintains our standard of excellent customer service by following our policies and procedures and documenting customer complaints around quality of non-conforming products.
· Responsibility for all CPAP related equipment through maintenance and assessments.
· Any other reasonable duties requested by CPAP Solutions Ltd.
- RRT, GRT, RN, or RPN designation
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be an effective team player
- De-escalation skills are an asset
- Ability to prioritize, troubleshoot and work under reasonable patient time limits.
- Previous CPAP sales experience is considered an asset
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Successful applicants are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccine.
We appreciate all applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- SCARBOROUGH, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person