- Helping guests choose food and beverages offered by the restaurant
- Staying updated on the current menu and advising guests accordingly
- Welcoming guests into the dining area and helping them to their tables
- Receiving customer orders and transferring them to kitchen staff
- Follow smart serve guidelines for responsible alcohol service.
- Must be team oriented and communicate well with other staff including back of the house.
- Help maintain a safe, clean and organized restaurant.
- Should have upselling and cross selling skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$21.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bartending: 1 year (preferred)
- Server: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-01