NOW HIRING - Customer Account Agent
Eastern Credit Management Services is Atlantic Canada's leading credit management service company. We specialize in the collection of Consumer and Commercial accounts receivable. We represent many large, medium, and small businesses covering a wide range of markets and industries. We pride ourselves on our professional track record and the exceptional customer service our team provides to our clients and our client's customers.
We are now recruiting for a full-time Customer Account Agent to join our team at our office in Saint John, New Brunswick. The Customer Account Agent is responsible for managing a portfolio of client’s accounts at various stages of the credit and collection process. This position offers remote opportunities, depending on qualifications.
- Obtain payment and/or establish re-payment schedules.
- Maintain regular follow up on customer accounts and contact.
- Handling outbound and inbound customer calls.
- Negotiation of payment over the short term.
- Discuss payment options and rectify any account discrepancies.
- Utilize various skip tracing/locating routines.
- Adhere to both internal and external policies and procedures.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of company, client, and customer information.
- May include other office administration and client services duties as required.
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Representative.
- Successful completion of post-secondary education or prior credit and collection or sales experience is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and telephone)
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Professional work ethic.
- Ability to analyze challenges, overcome obstacles, and multitask.
- Strong computer skills.
- Targets and results driven.
- Must be organized with a focus on detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, dependable, and honest
- Must be a team player!
Employment with Eastern Credit Management Services Includes:
- Competitive salary.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Potential bonus opportunities based on performance.
- On-the-job training opportunities.
Eastern Credit Management Services appreciates all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the application process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-13