Position: Intern, Delaware Entity Services
The Maples Group is a global leader in financial services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms, and international corporations.
Our side-by-side financial and legal teams consistently deliver award-winning services to a global client base, offering unrivalled learning and career opportunities to our 2,500 colleagues worldwide.
What’s it like to work here?
We are driven to excel, and collaboration is key to our continued success. We can go further for our clients because we go further for each other too. Our inclusive culture creates an environment where people can be themselves at work while doing their best work. No matter where you work in the Maples Group, you will be part of a global team.
We are looking for an accomplished Intern to join our Delaware Entity Services team as part of our financial services business in Delaware. As part of our Delaware team you will:
- Working with both local and global teams, the administrator will contribute directly to delivering first class service to our clients who are leading international private equity groups;
- Interacting with global team members; and
- Assisting with entity tasks that need to be performed in accordance with our service agreements and protocols.
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Must be actively studying towards a College Diploma or University degree, preferably with a business or legal concentration;
- Available during the school term for at least 15-20 hours per week
- The successful candidate will be an organized, detail-oriented individual with well-developed critical thinking skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- An innate desire to consistently strive for excellence, take pride in carrying out their responsibilities efficiently and with impeccable execution, and proactively looks for opportunities to recommend improvements to systems and processes;
- A self-starter who works well within a team, is energized by a continuous learning environment and possesses an ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal skills are required;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; and
- An aptitude and commitment to continue to learn various IT platforms and additional software skills is essential.
You can learn more about the Maples Group on our corporate website. Experience our culture and our people on our Careers Page or on LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice at maples.com/privacy for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Montréal, QC