Our client is looking for a candidate who agrees to perform and provide Heavy Equipment Engine related duties, mechanical maintenance and repair services for their company.
Job Position: Senior Service Technician (Sr. Mechanic)
Job Location: Mississauga
Pay rate: $35- $42
The main duties and responsibilities of the employee shall include the service of the daily business and workflow process for an "In Shop" and "Mobile" environment, mechanical maintenance and repair services with associated responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the Service Manager, complete assigned work orders, including updating during the diagnostic, and repair processes.
- Inside and field service (maintenance and repair service) notably for to the company;
- Inspection, diagnose cause of failure, service, rebuild, repair, maintenance, preventive maintenance, troubleshoot, test, disassembly, assembly and /or installation of products before or upon delivery to the company. customers, in accordance with standards and guidelines established by the company from time to time;
- Inspects defective equipment and products and diagnoses malfunctions or cause of failure, using test instruments and complete analyses reports. Disassembles and overhauls.
- Service / Warranty calls which may result in working in a variety of environments outside of the workshop.
- Products repair and service also include warranty service and recall;
- Provide an efficient, professional, and prompt after-sale service;
- Shall devote his/her full working time, efforts, and attention exclusively to the business and affairs of the company and shall not be engaged in any other commercial or business occupation.
- Attend all service-related training as deemed appropriate and required by the Service Manager.
- Own and maintain all related standard mechanical tools, coveralls and safety footwear, eyewear and gloves required to accomplish daily mechanical tasks. Special engine tools as laid out in the engine manuals will be of the employer’s responsibility to procure and maintain
- Maintain the Service Dept. in a clean, safe, and professional manner.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Industrial Engine Mechanic with mechanical knowledge in the industrial, diesel and gas engine repair.
- Good computer Skills with knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite products, email, and willingness to support said service via professional reports to clients and staff alike.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Team worker and reliable.
- Comfortable in using heavy equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00-$42.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person