Do you want to work in a small team where you can make a real difference in a company? Would you embrace the challenge of using data and technology to deliver a more user friendly and streamlined on-boarding experience to our clients? Then we want to speak with you!
About the role:
As a Credit Data Analyst you will work with lending companies to understand their data, ensure it is represented correctly on our platform, and to derive insights from it. You will interface with clients directly to develop and own workflows that help us to onboard new clients and their data into the Cascade system more quickly, accurately and efficiently.
Cascade is a fintech startup venture backed by Canadian and US investors that empowers companies to grow by democratizing access to institutional debt. We are building tools that modernize how companies raise and manage debt, opening the $2 trillion private debt market to who have previously struggled to access capital to scale.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze client loan portfolio data and map that data into the Cascade common data model
- Drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- QA client data to ensure it is being visualized correctly and can generate user insights
- Improve processes and find ways to improve workflows to handle large but different sets of data
Skills And Experience
- 2+ years experience in a credit, financial, or data analyst role
- Experience in understanding loan portfolio or underwriting data
- Experience working with both data and non-technical teams to communicate insights
- Must be proficient with SQL, Github, and operating in a technical environment
- Bonus: experience with data tools like dbt, Fivetran, Airbyte, Databricks, etc.
People who thrive at Cascade are:
- Self-starters, who take the initiative to tackle challenges in a remote work environment
- Good communicators, who can operate without ego to discuss, learn, grow, and help others do the same
- Passionate about creating great digital experiences for users
- Problem solvers who are not satisfied with the status quo
- Remote: we are a remote-first company and are very flexible on hours as long as things get done
- Home-office: there’s a $1000 USD home office allowance to set yourself up
- Equity: we expect you to have an owner-mentality, and have the equity plan to match
- Benefits: we offer health allowances and contribute to local pension plans
- Job satisfaction: we offer autonomy, ample opportunities for mastery, and an opportunity to make a difference for companies around the world