We are busy and are currently searching for a warehouse associate to complete our team!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate include but is not limited to:
- Picking & Packing Daily Orders using approved company procedures.
- Ensure all required paperwork and documentation is filled out completely and processed properly.
- Stocking & Organizing product in the warehouse.
- Utilize and adhere to proper food handling procedures when receiving and stocking products.
- Ensure all stocking is done efficiently and in an organized manner.
- Daily Deliveries, Transfers & Pick-up Routes using approved procedures.
- Ensure all product delivered is put away to ensure refrigerated and frozen product maintains health and safety guidelines.
- Ensure all deliveries are accompanied with appropriate Ship-List
- Ensure all Ship-Lists are signed and returned to Head Office for Inventory Controller
- Sign off on items missing from Ship List as required
Ability to take direction, learn quickly, communicate effectively, and work successfully as part of a team.
Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
Excellent communication skills
Honest & Dependable
Able to lift heavy merchandise, 5 kgs to 10 kgs
Must have a valid driver's license
This position requires you to work outdoors and drive in all weather condition
Warehousing work experience an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.30-$17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- warehouse: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person